Attollo Bariatric Riser Chair
- Weight capacity of up to 80 stones
- Riser function gently lifts the client to standing
- Independent recline
- Independent Tilt-in-Space with elevator action
- Strong, robust elevating footrest with 30 stone capacity
- Waterfall backrest with adjustable support
Two choices of arms:
- Millennium – Foam filled tear-shaped box arm with a wooden knuckle for extra user stability
- Welwyn – Foam filled tear-shaped box fabric arm.
Bariatric seating at its best with 12 years design and development behind it to make it as beneficial as possible to the user.
The Attollo has a three motor action which allows it multi-way independent adjustability, including a height-adjustment which provides for limb care and protects care staff.
The waterfall back has a filling of Dacron which can be manipulated to give optimum support. The pear shaped waterfall cushions can be rotated and positioned to provide excellent support in the lumbar regions, or to fill spaces in the body shape.
The legrest is designed to lift up to 30 stones in weight, as it often has to lift not only the legs but also the pannus.
The custom-built chassis is extremely robust and can be reconfigured to different seat widths post-delivery.
Attollos are delivered as standard with a air-overlay seat cushion, providing the very best in static pressure care
|Seat to floor height||38-61cm / 15-24"|
|Seat width||56-106cm / 22-42"|
|Seat depth||45-61cm / 18-24"|
|Arm to seat height||12-33cm / 5-13"|
|Back height||66-91cm / 26-36"|
|Safe working load||222kg- 508 kg|
|Leg lift||191 kg|
|Wooden Knuckle Arm||Natural / Walnut / Mahogany|