• Sedeo Pro Seat Frame
• Height adjustable push handles
• High seat post
• 49.5 cm seat height (inc padded cushion, 7 cm thick)
• Power Support (total width will be 9 cm more than standard Ibis chassis), inc charger
• 7" solid front wheels
• Axle position, Rear 4
• 12,5" air rear wheels
• Coupled footbrake (drumbrakes)
• Seat tilt adjustment, gas spring, operated by attendant, 125 kg / 19.7 stone max user weight
• 46 cm width padded seat cushion
• 46 cm width padded backrest
• Manually elevating central legrest, with length compensation
• Central calf support
• Removable armrests with quick lock, 40 cm padded
• PU side supports
• Small PU headrest, with socket on cushion
• Lap strap
• Anti tips
The state-of-the-art PowerSupport attendant control provides the more dependent wheelchair user a new level of freedom. Due to the direct drive motors in the wheels 'pushing' is easy, even if the carer is older or less able.
Combining maximum comfort and physical support with more freedom make the Ibis PowerSupport perfect for home and hospital use.
People want to remain in their home environment and live independently for as long as possible. Yet the range of those with restricted mobility using a comfort wheelchair is often very limited. The PowerSupport attendant control provides freedom, even if the partner is getting on in age, as ‘pushing’ is easy regardless of a person’s physical condition.
The state-of-the art PowerSupport attendant control provides the more dependent individual a new level of freedom, even if the partner is getting on in age. Ideal for home and hospital use, as nursing staff usually have very limited time to take clients out for a ride.
The direct drive in 12’’ wheels allows a smooth ride and excellent maneuverability with no resistance when the motor is turned off. ´Hill Descent Control´ for maximum safety.
The PowerSupport incorporates long life, light weight batteries without memory. This allows for a charging time of as little as 2 hours.