Duo Mini - Specialist Paediatric Seating
- Manual or Electrically powered Tilt-in-Space and Legrest elevation
- Two supportive back style options: Waterfall or Sculpted
- Three pressure relieving seat module options
- Graphite Dartex on all user contact surfaces
- Arcing legrest without compromising footboard position
- Tool-free, lever and spring-clip adjustments
- Split-wing Headrest for support of the head and shoulders
- Adjustable Headrest for precise positioning of the head
- Adult sizes available for use as children grow
- Push Handle
- Strong, durable 75mm twin wheels, rear braked
The Duo Mini is part of the Duo family of multi-positioning dynamic chairs offering superb comfort and support.
The dynamic features provide precise positioning and postural management ideal for those who are at risk of developing an unconventional body shape or are unable to maintain a midline position.
The adjustability of the Duo Mini ensures the core principles of seating are met in terms of correct seat height, seat depth, seat width, arm height and back height. Combined with key features like headrest angle adjustment, back angle recline, tilt-in-space and legrest elevation we've created a supportive, yet comfortable seating solution.
Pressure relief can be integrated into the Duo Mini including the Intelli-Gel® Integral cushion for those at high risk or with a Grade II pressure ulcer. Alternatively the Duo Mini enables the user to integrate their own pressure relieving cushion into the seat module of the chair or apply it to a flat seat board upon which it can be effectively used.
The Duo Mini is suitable for use in both domestic and care environments.