SALES REPRESENTATIVE - OTE £35,000 plus Company Van, Laptop and Mobile Phone
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Representative, Midlands based to join an enthusiastic, forward-thinking team who are enjoying business growth.
Wealden Rehab have, for over 15 years, been the care equipment specialist of choice for Occupational Therapists, care homes, hospitals, schools, architects and councils across the UK. Our innovative range is designed to provide comfort, support and pressure management – while balancing budget, maintenance and ease of use.
The successful candidate will represent Wealden Rehab to our client base within the Midlands area and further North (some areas we regularly sell to are Sheffield and Norfolk), promoting and growing sales of our products and services and providing back up and training to our customers.
The ideal applicant will be a good team player, and someone who can also work on their own initiative. Must be prepared to travel and ideally have some previous experience in the healthcare industry.
- You will be providing exceptional service to new and existing customers including - Occupational Therapists, care homes, hospitals, schools, architects and councils to purchase medical equipment from us, helping to meet their requirements as well as dealing with queries from existing customers to ensure we are meeting their expectations.
- You will also be involved in finding and bringing new business leads to fruition and managing existing accounts as well as providing fantastic customer support at all times.
- The role can be challenging, with targets to meet and you will be trained to manage a variety of accounts across the customer lifecycle; from sales, customer service and training.
- Use your excellent service skills to ensure that every customer is treated in a refreshingly straightforward way
- Updating CRM database, for quotations and sales
- Cross-sell products to our existing client base and increase client base
- Carry out presentations to Occupational Therapists within your area No two presentations are the same and your responsibilities will range from tailoring your presentation to suit the needs of our clients as an independent specialist
- Face to face interaction with customers for both sales and training on all products
Requirements for the role:
- Have experience or willingness to deliver an amazing customer sales service
- Are comfortable presenting to medical professionals
- Have strong active listening skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Are motivated to achieve positive results and reach targets
- Enjoy seeing that our products will make a substantial difference to individuals quality of life.
- Full clean driving licence
- DBS Cleared
Ideal Candidate :
- Show a particular interest in working with medical rehab equipment
- Must demonstrate a propensity to be interested in and sensitive to the care of customers.
- Have a proven sales record or enormous confidence in their ability to develop one.
- Be dynamic, energetic, hungry for success!
- Be colourful, charismatic with excellent time management and presentation skills.
- We offer a competitive starting basic salary of £28,000
- OTE of up to £35,000 is achievable in the first year
- Company Van (personal use if required) and company laptop and mobile phone
- 20 days annual leave
- Auto Enrolment pension scheme
- Knowledge, training and opportunities to develop within your role and career
- Working hours 8.00 to 17.00 (7.30 – 16.30 on Wednesday)
In the first instance please submit your CV along with a personal statement to email@example.com - we are interested in any previous similar experience, and other information you feel is relevant to why you are the right candidate for this role.
No agency interest please.