CTX Changing & Showering Bench
The CTX is the ultimate wall mounted changing table combining many practical and aesthetic features to provide a table that allows the complex needs of daily care giving to be conducted in a comfortable and relaxed manner for both the care giver and cared for.
The height of the bed can be easily adjusted up or down via the handset, which also controls the integrated lighting. This combines to give a calm and relaxed environment for transferring and changing. Tilting head rests also offer enhanced comfort.
The CTX changing tables are designed to withstand high usage in wet and humid environments with the inclusion of stainless steel parts, a durable and comfortable moulded polyurethane bed with drain holes and an integrated water collection tray.
The innovative CTX can be floor or wall mounted and stows neatly when not in use to maximise room space, held in place with twin gas struts. It features battery back-up for safe lowering in the event of a power failure.
The CTX comes complete with a 3 year warranty* for complete peace of mind. Additionally, the adult size (1800mm) is ideal for use in Changing Places facilities.
- Safe Working Load: 200kg (31½st)
- Height Range: 150mm – 890mm (740mm)
- Height-adjustable (mains electric; battery backup)
- Handset operation
- Floor and ceiling hoist access
- Rust free stainless steel bed frame and components
- Moulded Polyurethane padded bed/platform
- Integrated water collection tray with drain hose
- Integrated LED light
- 1x Integrated tilting headrest (1500mm model)
- 2x Integrated tilting headrests (1800mm model)
- Suitable for use in shower areas and wet rooms
- Protrudes just 310mm from wall when stowed
- 3 Year warranty (Terms and conditions apply)
Optional extras include:
- Stretcher sizes 1500mm or 1800mm (L) x 700mm (W)
- CTXb battery operated version available.
- Fold away front safety guard
- Twin position side safety guards
- Protective padded guard bumper