EN9000 Floor Level Bed
- It is up to 400mm shorter than other floor level beds (without compromising the mattress platform length)
- It has a range of 100mm - 750mm
- It has an auto-regression backrest for reducing shear when profiling
- It can be used to mobilise patients off the end of the bed - you can literally step away from a chair position
- It is very stable and strong
- It has a unique dual Safe Working Load of 200KG or 300KG (please contact us for details)
- It is the only bed of its type, in the World
- 10 year frame, and 5 year Linak Warranty
- Lift off removable head and footboards, leaving a platform with no restrictions
- Numerous options including a 200mm platform extension.
The EN9000 series bed is a the first ever universal bed that suits low care, high care and bariatric care.
Plus, this innovative three-in-one bed it has a low height of 100mm and no towers!
From care of frail elderly or dementia patients, through to acute and bariatric settings, the patent pending Australian made EN9000 Endless Bed has you covered.
One bed, endless possibilities!
Overall dimensions 2080mm x 905mm
Sleep surface dimensions 2000mm x 890mm
NET Bed Weight 100kg
Low Position 100mm
High Position 725mm
Underbed Clearance: Clearview
Frame 10 years
Electrics 5 years