INTHES Transport Stretcher
4 section Transport trolley, hydraulic variable height on 2 columns.
With a laminate stretcher platform, with Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg tilt acftion.
Complete with large diameter locking castors with a 5th wheel for unrivalled manoeuvrability.
- Epoxy coated steel frame with BioCote
- Gas assisted backrest and knee break adjustment
- 2 column lifting mechanism
- Hydraulic control pedals to both sides
- Base with storage for o2 cylinder and wire basket
- Fold down push handles at head end
- Quick-fold safety side rails
- 200mm diameter wheels with simultaneous locking system
- Directional 5th wheel, with deactivation pedal
- SWL 240kg
This trolley is designed for the safe transport of patients between rooms. Ideal for schools or nursing centres where patients need to be transported to different areas in a lying position.
The safety side rails fold away quickly and easily to provide a broad and flat surface to lie on. A raising backrest and profiling knee break helps you to achieve postural comfort whilst the platform tilt helps to manage aspiration and blood pressures.
The large wheels make for easy rolling and have super convenient brake pedals which lock the wheels simultaneously. The 5th wheel, positioned in the centre of the base chassis, makes for easy turning as it provides a pivot right in the centre of the wheelbase. The 5th wheel; can be raised easily should you wish to move the trolley sideways.
|Mattress platform||200 x 65 cm|
|Overall dimensions||211 x 79 cm|
|Platform height||61-94 cm|
|4 section platform||16° of tilt in both directions|
|Safe working load||240 kg|