Liberty Care Bed
The Liberty nursing bed is a robust nursing bed that has design features that helps staff to maximise nursing time.
The strong metal frame is equipped with platform slats made with a hi-tech composite for strength (each slat can hold up to 100kg), whilst making the bed lighter to move and transport.
The Securis safety siderails are super-stable and fold below the mattress level using the simple release lever. The bed has four locking castors, which enable it to be moved with a load.
The bed is delivered on a transport trolley in protective packaging. This package allows the bed to be moved between rooms and setup within the room easily.Specification
- Powered height adjustment with a stable subframe design which reduces rocking.
- Powered platform profiling with adjustment to head section and knee break.
- Handset control with locking function
- Removable head and foot-boards
- Removable patient assistance pole, sockets each side at the head end.
- Secure folding metal safety side rails
- 4 locking castors
- 135kg SWL
- Composite platform slats
- LINAK motors and control
|Overall Length||2110 mm|
|Platform Length||2020 mm|
|Width||920 - 1020 mm|
|Floor to platform height||290/820 mm|