Moulded Foam Seats
This Injection-Moulded Seat has gentle contours to support the pelvis and an intergral skin which is water-resistant, yet supple and comfortable.
The Moulded Design Seat comes with two style options:
- Bridged Front
Order Code: N0007 or N0009
- Open Front
Order Code: N0006 or N0008
- Contoured for pressure reduction and pelvic stability
- Side cut-outs for increased access
- Soft integral-skin foam for comfort and durability
- Ischial Pelvic Alignment System (IPAS) - Adjustable by 50mm forwards and backwards
- Available in two depths 400mm and 475mm
Bridged front design removes the risk of the users' leg falling into the gap of the seat - so consider this one for thinner users with involuntary movement or those performing a side transfer.
Open Front Seat:
The open front seat gives the user and carer more access for personal hygiene. Opt for this seat when access is required and there is no risk of legs beoming entrapped in the gap.
|Seat Width||457 mm|
|Seat Depth||400 mm or 475mm|
|Style||Bridged Front and Open Front available|