- Waterfall backrest cushions
- Adjustable seat depth - 460mm-560mm
- Adjustable seat angle - 10°, 20° or 30°
- Heavy-duty lockable castors
- Rubber push handles
- Sliding footplate
- 4-way stretch Vapour Permeable (VP) upholstery to contact areas
- D rings fitted, to take lap strap
- Removable seat cushion to allow upgrade of pressure care
- Manual operated chair
- Available in 4 different colours
The Nimbus is designed for comfort and multiuser environments. It has 3 different size options and the added benefit of seat depth adjustment for comfort and support.
The seat incorporates a contoured memory foam cushion with 4 way stretch vapour-permeable fabric, assisting with pressure management. The seat has a cutaway feature which allows the upgrade to your own cushion or a higher specification pressure-relieving cushion.
The waterfall back design has fully adjustable fibre cushions, with a vapour-permeable fabric, offering maximum comfort for any user but especially with spinal changes. The flexibility to change the back angle for individual users is an additional built-in feature.
Many features of the chair are standard which promotes ease of use, comfort, support and best meets the needs of individuals completing independent transfers.
|Small||406mm seat height x 406mm seat width|
|Medium||457mm seat height x 457mm seat width|
|Large||508mm seat height x 508mm seat width|
|Back Angle||100 - 130|
The chairs are lovely and our residents are so comfy in them. It is much nicer now we can get even our frailest residents out of bed and comfy - well worth the money, thank you!