RAZ ATP Paediatric Shower Chair
The RAZ attendant paediatric chair (RAZ ATP) is a tilt-in-space stainless steel shower/toilet/commode chair for small adults and paediatrics.
There are two outstanding features with the RAZ ATP which provide a unique solution for the user:
- Internal sizing of the chair is highly adjustable to accommodate the growth of a user. The chair supports users from child to small adult. Seat depth and width will adjust from 305mm and 458mm, as well as having a variety of backrest options.
- Compares with other paediatric shower chairs, the RAZ ATP has been widely commented on for its comfort. Instead of a solid moulded seat surface, the ATP has a soft memory foam seat along with a flexible backrest, able to shape and accommodate spinal curvature.
Product code: N0001P
- Excellent adjustability, allowing the chair to 'grow' with the user, if required
- 5Yr Warranty
- Seat height adjustment
- Tension adjustable backrest - supports posture and provides lateral support
- Tilt-in-Space to 40° - excellent for pressure management and comfort
- Flip-up armrests for excellent access
- IPAS Seat System - adjust the seat depth to achieve optimum aperture positioning
The RAZ Attendant Tilt Paediatric (ATP) shower chair is based on our popular RAZ AT chair, which for years has been a market-leading design in tilting shower chairs. The ATP is a multi-adjustable chair with a range of seat heights, seat depths, armrest heights and backrest angle adjustments as standard which allows movement within the frame to best suit the patient and the environment. The use of Ischial pelvic alignment system (IPAS), allows the aperture to be aligned with a user's pelvis and the injection moulded contours of the seat promote comfort and pressure care management.
The ATP features a hydraulically adjustable chassis achieving up to 40° tilt . The AdjustaBack offers tension-adjustment in the backrest to provide postural support to spinal curvatures and can offer a degree of lateral support.
A wide range of accessories is available to further enhance specific support required in the RAZ ATP including different accessories like reclining backrest angle up to 30°, lateral support, adduction support guides and much more...
|Max Patient Weight||136kg|
|Seat adjustment||Up to 50mm back/forwards. 25mm laterally|
|Back height||460mm (option)
|Width between armrests pads||440mm|
|Overall depth with footplates, upright||857mm|
|Overall depth with footplates, in tilt||1120mm|
|Tilt in Space range||0-40°|
|Toilet bowl clearance
Under commode pan brackets
450 / 470 / 500 / 530 / 550mm
420 / 440 / 470 / 500 / 520mm
|Toilet bowl clearance width||400mm|
|Lateral support adjustment range||0-60mm offset - 280-180mm trunk width
±5° Pad angle
|Footplate adjustment||410-520mm (standard footplates)
460-570mm (standard footplates with footrest extension)
200-300mm (N721 MFX footplates)
300-410mm (N722 MFX footplates)
Just to say I found it (online training) really useful and, thanks to the technology, it was still interactive. I got to see and ask the questions about the RAZ chairs. I really rate this as a way of learning and contacting you about equipment queries in the future.
It's good news that the Raz is so popular but I'm not surprised as its such a great piece of kit.
Thank you very much for your professional presentation of the Raz shower commode chair. [Wealden] are knowledgeable, confident about the product and engaging, supported by an excellent product.
Thank you for the training session that you completed yesterday afternoon. I have recently returned to work from maternity leave in the last few months and I found it really helpful. Your approach was informative and relaxed which I really liked.
Very impressed with the RAZ Shower Chair. Competitively priced and good innovation.