Strata Comfort Chair
The tilt-in-space wheeled chair for those who need extra support.
Strata has been specially designed for users who need a wheeled chair with maximum comfort.
Strata always provides the care professional with a customised personal solution, irrespective of the weight, body dimensions and state of health of the passive user.
Product Code: L3000Specification
- Available in 3 width sizes
- Seat liners zip in and out to create different sizes
- BENDIX arms provide extra support and reassurance
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Ergonomic push handle
- Customisable seating compartments with granular latex foam
- Tilt in space by hydraulic control
- Adjustable backrest angle
- Adjustable legrest and footrest angle
Strata has two gas springs which give the wheelchair a stable, comfortable tilting frame which, in addition to a large tilting range, is light to operate with or without a user. The backrest angle is adjustable.
The Kelvin seat pillows are filled with small latex foam cylinders which can be moved around inside the compartments to provide support right where its needed. The resulting seat is supremely comfortable and conformable. With the addition of the Flex armsupports which zip on and off the seat cushions, you can achieve both security and extra support
The Kelvin pillows extend right to the footplates giving support and relief to lower limbs. The optional swing away legrests give the option for more access at the front of the chair.
Optional terry towelling covers provide a soft and launderable layer to the Kelvin seat cushion and are invaluable for those clients who have temperature control issues.
- Safe Working Load : 125kg
- 16" rear wheel
- Attendant-controlled parking brakes
- Complies with the European wheelchair standards EN12182 & EN12183
Product Code: L3000