Today is International Day of Persons with Disabilities, here at Wealden Rehab we always aim to promote understanding, awareness and the support of dignity, rights and well-being of our clients.
What is today for?
- Reflection- to look at our own past individual and collective actions, and to identify our goals for the future
- Celebration- to recognize and value the diversity of our global community and to cherish the role we play, regardless of our abilities
- Learning- to understand and learn from the experiences of people living with a disability
- It is a day for optimism- to look towards the future and the creation of a world where a person is not characterised by their disabilities, but by their abilities
- Action- where all people, organisation, agencies and charities not only show their support for International Day of People with Disabilities but take on a commitment to creating a world characterised by equal human rights.
Latest Blog Posts
Our Seasonal opening times 2023/24
Our team are here for you but we will be taking a break between the 23rd December and 2nd January 2024.
MHRA update notification
Equipment with siderails - 2023
Which shower commode chair is best?
It's crucial to understand the user's level of mobility and support needed before purchasing a shower chair.
Healthcare equipment that stands the test of time
Adjustability is key to equipment cost savings.
Best in class shower chairs for loan stores
Introducing the dependable Laguna shower chair range.
Ischial Pelvic Alignment, and understanding why it's important
Pelvic and aperture alignment has a direct impact on the success of toileting.