Today is International Day of Persons with Disabilities, here at Wealden Rehab we always aim to promote understanding, awareness and the support of dignity, rights and well-being of our clients.
What is today for?
- Reflection- to look at our own past individual and collective actions, and to identify our goals for the future
- Celebration- to recognize and value the diversity of our global community and to cherish the role we play, regardless of our abilities
- Learning- to understand and learn from the experiences of people living with a disability
- It is a day for optimism- to look towards the future and the creation of a world where a person is not characterised by their disabilities, but by their abilities
- Action- where all people, organisation, agencies and charities not only show their support for International Day of People with Disabilities but take on a commitment to creating a world characterised by equal human rights.
Latest Blog Posts
Axi2Go Transport Chair
The ultimate transport solution: a space-saving, modular, comfortable and high quality chair available in your colours!
Working together, Staying apart
Our team has adapted to these unique circumstances by using multiple platforms to stay connected to you.
We have set up and online shop for you to purchase equipment easily.
Second Changing Places toilet rolled out in Bracknell town centre!
Online Booking- Now Available
In order to make booking easier, we have created a way to now do this online that is quick and easy.
Beds, Mattresses and Accessories Available
We have increased our current stock levels of beds, mattresses and bed accessories to assist you in this time of need, with rapid despatch.