Today is International Day of Persons with Disabilities, here at Wealden Rehab we always aim to promote understanding, awareness and the support of dignity, rights and well-being of our clients.
What is today for?
- Reflection- to look at our own past individual and collective actions, and to identify our goals for the future
- Celebration- to recognize and value the diversity of our global community and to cherish the role we play, regardless of our abilities
- Learning- to understand and learn from the experiences of people living with a disability
- It is a day for optimism- to look towards the future and the creation of a world where a person is not characterised by their disabilities, but by their abilities
- Action- where all people, organisation, agencies and charities not only show their support for International Day of People with Disabilities but take on a commitment to creating a world characterised by equal human rights.
Latest Blog Posts
Your guide to hoists
We understand that making the right decisions when investing in hoisting solutions can be tricky. We have created this blog of the most frequently asked hoistin...
Wealden Rehab Staff Day Out
The Wealden Rehab team had a staff training / away day at Port Lympne Zoo, Hythe in October.
Our Seasonal Openings
With the end of the year fast approaching, Wealden Rehab will be taking a break between the 25th of December and the 3rd of January.
Our New Company Video
We are pleased to share our company video for Wealden Rehab with you.
International Day of People With Disabilities 2021
'Fighting for rights in the post-COVID era'
Stop Pressure Ulcer Day
November 18th, 2021 is 'Stop Pressure Ulcer Day.' This day aims to raise awareness of the causes and ways to prevent pressure injuries.