Today is International Day of Persons with Disabilities, here at Wealden Rehab we always aim to promote understanding, awareness and the support of dignity, rights and well-being of our clients.
What is today for?
- Reflection- to look at our own past individual and collective actions, and to identify our goals for the future
- Celebration- to recognize and value the diversity of our global community and to cherish the role we play, regardless of our abilities
- Learning- to understand and learn from the experiences of people living with a disability
- It is a day for optimism- to look towards the future and the creation of a world where a person is not characterised by their disabilities, but by their abilities
- Action- where all people, organisation, agencies and charities not only show their support for International Day of People with Disabilities but take on a commitment to creating a world characterised by equal human rights.
Latest Blog Posts
Our Seasonal opening times 2022/23
Our team are here for you but we will be taking a break between the 24th December and 2nd January 2023.
Which shower trolley do I choose?
When investing in a shower trolley it is essential to ensure the specification is right.
Supportive and safe bathing - reduce the risks
Bathing children is an enjoyable experience for them but can be challenging for the parent or carer.
Combatting hospital equipment theft with the Axi2Go
As hospital budgets continue to be pressured and cuts are made, the effects of device and equipment theft become more significant
Shower chair assessment - your clinical considerations
When purchasing a shower chair, it’s critical to determine the user’s level of mobility and support needed
Users & Carers Love the Barella Shower Trolley
Carers and users often give us feedback like: ‘The Barella shower trolley has made the entire bathing process so much easier. Thank you!’