Today is International Day of Persons with Disabilities, here at Wealden Rehab we always aim to promote understanding, awareness and the support of dignity, rights and well-being of our clients.
What is today for?
- Reflection- to look at our own past individual and collective actions, and to identify our goals for the future
- Celebration- to recognize and value the diversity of our global community and to cherish the role we play, regardless of our abilities
- Learning- to understand and learn from the experiences of people living with a disability
- It is a day for optimism- to look towards the future and the creation of a world where a person is not characterised by their disabilities, but by their abilities
- Action- where all people, organisation, agencies and charities not only show their support for International Day of People with Disabilities but take on a commitment to creating a world characterised by equal human rights.
Latest Blog Posts
Bariatric shower chair range extended
Additional seat widths added from the beginning of 2021, to make specification easier.
Training for success
Our 2020 Training Program has been very popular and is highly recommended by Occupational Therapists who have participated.
Christmas Opening Hours - 2020
Our opening times and support cover for the Christmas break, 2020.
Into the 2nd lockdown - we're here for you
Supporting our customers and supply chain as we go into winter
New overview video shot for the GoLift
We've shot a new video...
Positive review for the Axi2Go chair
We welcome feedback from our customers. Here we share the positive experience with the Axi2Go Transport chair.