The OTs were educated about the RAZ shower chair and its user benefits. Including three clinical studies, strategies to add to neurogenic bowel management, activities, routines and features for functionality.
Within the day Wealden also had the chance to showcase the Saros and Golift, providing product training and answering any queries on both these products.
The day was a huge success, and even included a raffle. Of which the prizes to be won were:
1st: Choose from over 520 experiences with our £150 red letter gift card
2nd: Luxurious hamper filled with some supreme wines from around the world
3rd: £50 Nando’s gift card.
Feedback from the day and OTs comments about using Wealden Rehab:
- ‘I have used Wealden for many years & would definitely recommend them.’
- ‘Very good, Accessible, Appointments/Assessments in good time.’
- ‘I find them very helpful, I would always look at Wealden equipment prior to any other’
- ‘Reliable and respond quickly to emails and telephone calls. The quotes are also delivered quickly.’
- ‘Great customer service, Joint visits arranged promptly’
- ‘Very thorough and helpful’
The OT who won the Nando’s gift card contacted Wealden Rehab to say:
‘Thanks you so much for your gift at the CPD event. Trust me £50 can do so much when you are Nandos fun.I had the privilege to take 4 friends out. One of them was visiting from America that we haven’t seen each other for 20 years.’
Latest Blog Posts
Changing Places guidance updated
Bariatric shower chair range extended
Additional seat widths added from the beginning of 2021, to make specification easier.
Training for success
Our 2020 Training Program has been very popular and is highly recommended by Occupational Therapists who have participated.
Christmas Opening Hours - 2020
Our opening times and support cover for the Christmas break, 2020.
Into the 2nd lockdown - we're here for you
Supporting our customers and supply chain as we go into winter
New overview video shot for the GoLift
We've shot a new video...