The Barella Shower Trolley that Wealden Rehab supply has been designed specifically for exceptional usability with the ability to meet patient and environment needs. A strong, safe and stable trolley providing you with an alternative to a traditional bath.
Benefits of the Barella Shower Trolley
- Highly adjustable: features include adjustable height and tilt. The platform tilt can assist with transfers and water drainage but also be useful for those clients who don’t like water near their head area. Height adjustment will make activities such as transferring, cleaning, drying and dressing much easier.
- Simple to use: All size platforms are designed to be easy to manoeuvre and adjust, with options for hydraulic and electric actuation (with pedal or handset)
- Safety focus: Strong stainless-steel safety rails are at a height that keeps the patient supported, giving carers peace of mind and users confidence.
- Longevity: Anti-corrosion treatment to entire frame, making it suitable for the toughest environments.
- Size: Generous platform sizes for the Bariatric, Adult and Paediatric trolleys. The wide top of the bariatric can be used on the adult base.
Latest Blog Posts
New overview video shot for the GoLift
We've shot a new video...
Positive review for the Axi2Go chair
We welcome feedback from our customers. Here we share the positive experience with the Axi2Go Transport chair.
Introduction to our Virtual Assesments
There's many benefits - read on to find out why it's now the most popular way to assess.
What toilets are RAZ chairs compatible with?
Download our helpful guide on the RAZ ranges suitability to WC
Our Platinum Protection Programme
Protecting your investment.
Axi2Go Transport Chair
The ultimate transport solution: a space-saving, modular, comfortable and high quality chair available in your colours!