The Barella Shower Trolley that Wealden Rehab supply has been designed specifically for exceptional usability with the ability to meet patient and environment needs. A strong, safe and stable trolley providing you with an alternative to a traditional bath.
Benefits of the Barella Shower Trolley
- Highly adjustable: features include adjustable height and tilt. The platform tilt can assist with transfers and water drainage but also be useful for those clients who don’t like water near their head area. Height adjustment will make activities such as transferring, cleaning, drying and dressing much easier.
- Simple to use: All size platforms are designed to be easy to manoeuvre and adjust, with options for hydraulic and electric actuation (with pedal or handset)
- Safety focus: Strong stainless-steel safety rails are at a height that keeps the patient supported, giving carers peace of mind and users confidence.
- Longevity: Anti-corrosion treatment to entire frame, making it suitable for the toughest environments.
- Size: Generous platform sizes for the Bariatric, Adult and Paediatric trolleys. The wide top of the bariatric can be used on the adult base.
Latest Blog Posts
Working together, Staying apart
Our team has adapted to these unique circumstances by using multiple platforms to stay connected to you.
We have set up and online shop for you to purchase equipment easily.
Second Changing Places toilet rolled out in Bracknell town centre!
Online Booking- Now Available
In order to make booking easier, we have created a way to now do this online that is quick and easy.
Beds, Mattresses and Accessories Available
We have increased our current stock levels of beds, mattresses and bed accessories to assist you in this time of need, with rapid despatch.
Adapt and change - our strategy to help our customers
The NHS is seeking to discharge 15,000 patients in the space of a week. We're offering tailored equipment solutions to assist with this.