The Barella Shower Trolley that Wealden Rehab supply has been designed specifically for exceptional usability with the ability to meet patient and environment needs. A strong, safe and stable trolley providing you with an alternative to a traditional bath.
Benefits of the Barella Shower Trolley
- Highly adjustable: features include adjustable height and tilt. The platform tilt can assist with transfers and water drainage but also be useful for those clients who don’t like water near their head area. Height adjustment will make activities such as transferring, cleaning, drying and dressing much easier.
- Simple to use: All size platforms are designed to be easy to manoeuvre and adjust, with options for hydraulic and electric actuation (with pedal or handset)
- Safety focus: Strong stainless-steel safety rails are at a height that keeps the patient supported, giving carers peace of mind and users confidence.
- Longevity: Anti-corrosion treatment to entire frame, making it suitable for the toughest environments.
- Size: Generous platform sizes for the Bariatric, Adult and Paediatric trolleys. The wide top of the bariatric can be used on the adult base.
Latest Blog Posts
User independence can reduce care package costs
Investing wisely in equipment can reduce care intervention
Our Seasonal opening times 2022/23
Our team are here for you but we will be taking a break between the 24th December and 2nd January 2023.
Which shower trolley do I choose?
When investing in a shower trolley it is essential to ensure the specification is right.
Supportive and safe bathing - reduce the risks
Bathing children is an enjoyable experience for them but can be challenging for the parent or carer.
Combatting hospital equipment theft with the Axi2Go
As hospital budgets continue to be pressured and cuts are made, the effects of device and equipment theft become more significant
Shower chair assessment - your clinical considerations
When purchasing a shower chair, it’s critical to determine the user’s level of mobility and support needed