The Barella Shower Trolley that Wealden Rehab supply has been designed specifically for exceptional usability with the ability to meet patient and environment needs. A strong, safe and stable trolley providing you with an alternative to a traditional bath.
Benefits of the Barella Shower Trolley
- Highly adjustable: features include adjustable height and tilt. The platform tilt can assist with transfers and water drainage but also be useful for those clients who don’t like water near their head area. Height adjustment will make activities such as transferring, cleaning, drying and dressing much easier.
- Simple to use: All size platforms are designed to be easy to manoeuvre and adjust, with options for hydraulic and electric actuation (with pedal or handset)
- Safety focus: Strong stainless-steel safety rails are at a height that keeps the patient supported, giving carers peace of mind and users confidence.
- Longevity: Anti-corrosion treatment to entire frame, making it suitable for the toughest environments.
- Size: Generous platform sizes for the Bariatric, Adult and Paediatric trolleys. The wide top of the bariatric can be used on the adult base.
Latest Blog Posts
Shower trolley selection guide
Discover key features for a seamless selection process tailored for individuals with varying needs.
Our Seasonal opening times 2023/24
Our team are here for you but we will be taking a break between the 23rd December and 2nd January 2024.
MHRA update notification
Equipment with siderails - 2023
Which shower commode chair is best?
It's crucial to understand the user's level of mobility and support needed before purchasing a shower chair.
Healthcare equipment that stands the test of time
Adjustability is key to equipment cost savings.
Best in class shower chairs for loan stores
Introducing the dependable Laguna shower chair range.