The Barella Shower Trolley that Wealden Rehab supply has been designed specifically for exceptional usability with the ability to meet patient and environment needs. A strong, safe and stable trolley providing you with an alternative to a traditional bath.
Benefits of the Barella Shower Trolley
- Highly adjustable: features include adjustable height and tilt. The platform tilt can assist with transfers and water drainage but also be useful for those clients who don’t like water near their head area. Height adjustment will make activities such as transferring, cleaning, drying and dressing much easier.
- Simple to use: All size platforms are designed to be easy to manoeuvre and adjust, with options for hydraulic and electric actuation (with pedal or handset)
- Safety focus: Strong stainless-steel safety rails are at a height that keeps the patient supported, giving carers peace of mind and users confidence.
- Longevity: Anti-corrosion treatment to entire frame, making it suitable for the toughest environments.
- Size: Generous platform sizes for the Bariatric, Adult and Paediatric trolleys. The wide top of the bariatric can be used on the adult base.
Latest Blog Posts
Changing Places guidance updated
Bariatric shower chair range extended
Additional seat widths added from the beginning of 2021, to make specification easier.
Training for success
Our 2020 Training Program has been very popular and is highly recommended by Occupational Therapists who have participated.
Christmas Opening Hours - 2020
Our opening times and support cover for the Christmas break, 2020.
Into the 2nd lockdown - we're here for you
Supporting our customers and supply chain as we go into winter
New overview video shot for the GoLift
We've shot a new video...